Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 Internet Explorer 11 browser allows you to store your login credentials for websites. You can delete all your saved passwords, but you will then have to renter your login credentials for any websites you visit.
Open your IE11 browser:
- Open the Tools menu > Select Internet Options
- Click Content > Under AutoComplete, click Settings
- Click on Manage Passwords
- Click on the Web Credentials Manager
- Click on the drop down arrow by the web site you want to remove the password
- Click on Remove
You also have another option if you wish to delete a specific credential (username and password). Download NirSoft IE PassView (latest version). This is a small password management utility that reveals the passwords stored in Internet Explorer version 5.0 up to 11.0. PassView recovers AutoComplete, HTTP Authentication and FTP passwords.
Note: Your internet security software may flag this utility as suspicious. You will need to find where the blocked files and URLs are stored. Most are stored in something called “Exceptions” or ‘Exclusions”.